UBB Store

Redragon K673 PRO Wireless
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Redragon K673 PRO Wireless
Price: US $10.00
Redragon K673 PRO WirelessKeyboard Only — Read DescriptionKeyboard works, and all keys are functional for the most part. However, I’m selling it as-is because the USB-C connection is inconsistent. Sometimes it works normally, and sometimes it doesn’t. This happened after the keyboard was accidentally exposed to water.I also replaced the switches on the keys that were affected. Occasionally, a key such as Alt or Tab may stop working temporarily, but most of the keyboard works normally.Keyboard only — NO USB-C cable or any other accessories included.I’m selling it at this price specifically because of these issues. Please read the description carefully before buying. Thank you!

Buy Now

Related Items

Too many requests.