Roller Coaster Tycoon 2 Time Twister Expansion (2003, Atari) PC Small Box Game For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Roller Coaster Tycoon 2 Time Twister Expansion (2003, Atari) PC Small Box Game
Price: US $30.00
Man, as a kid, nothing beat getting a new PC game, whether for Christmas or just buying it for myself. The box itself was a major part of the experience. I loved just admiring the art on it. Now, I pick these up whenever I find them. I love passing on these fun relics to future collectors. This vintage PC Small Box Game will be shipped in a box in order to avoid damage.This game is still sealed, although the box does have some damage, as pictured.