Set of 2 - Dell 7T0DW - 600GB 10K 6GBPS SAS 2.5" HDDs - Enterprise Class Drives with Dell System Trays. USPS Media Mail shipping is FREE (within the USA only)!
My response rating is flawless because I am an extremely fair and honest seller! I only sell top quality items on and always provide excellent customer service! Every item I sell is new or in mint (like new) condition! In the unlikely event an item arrives defective, I reserve the right to replace the item with the same brand, model, part number, etc. within 30 days BEFORE approving a refund. No refunds after 30 days. The photos provided are of the actual item you are buying. ALL ITEMS come from a SMOKE FREE & PET FREE FACILITY! Please ask any/all specific questions regarding this item before you offer or buy . . . I will be completely candid and very detailed with my response! Most of my sales and “Buy It Now” items include either Ground Advantage or Priority Mail shipping free of charge with tracking provided. In certain rare circumstances where shipping is not included, the buyer will only be responsible for the exact cost ship the item. I DO NOT add "handling" charges. I DO NOT believe in making money off shipping and/or handling charges as with other sellers! Items offering free Priority Mail (expedited) shipping include $100 of insurance. Buyers can upgrade to Priority Mail shipping (if not already included) and pay the additional cost – just ask me how. All items ship in their original containers (if available) and/or packaged EXTREMELY WELL to prevent damage during shipment.
If you are the winning buyer or purchaser for this item and you are located outside of the USA, you agree to pay any and ALL customs fees, taxes, broker fees, surcharges, etc., that may apply to ship this item to you! All items ship promptly, MOST WITHIN 24 HOURS upon receipt of payment. PayPal is (and always will be) my PREFFERED method of payment to ensure quick delivery of your item. If you use any other payment method offered by through their new “managed payments” system, delays in shipment may occur until your payment has completed ’s process and is fully available in my account! If you wish to use a credit card for payment, you can setup an account through PayPal (FREE of charge) and use your card via their service. PayPal also insures your purchase for the full amount through their Buyer Protection Program (visit PayPal's website for full details).
I only ship items to “confirmed addresses” provided by /PayPal. If the shipper/courier returns your item due to the following reasons, I will deduct my cost for shipping and refund the difference of your original payment:
- an incorrect shipping address was provided to by the buyer
- the item was unable to be delivered to the “confirmed address” after multiple attempts
- the item was refused by the buyer at the time of delivery or pick-up
- due to unpaid brokerage fees and/or customs taxes by the buyer.
I expect payment IN FULL within 48 HOURS of the end of this sale/sale. Please DO NOT place a offer or make a purchase if you cannot remit payment immediately! By offerding on and/or purchasing this item, you agree to accept ALL of the terms and conditions listed above. You are entering into a legal and binding contract according to Pennsylvania State Law. Please make sure this item is exactly what you want before ordering or placing a winning offer – PayPal does not obligate sellers to give refunds resulting from “over-offerding”, offerding errors and/or “buyer’s remorse”! My sales never have a "reserve" and always have a LOW starting offer! My “Buy It Now” prices are also VERY competitive and reasonable! So . . . what are you waiting for?!?! Good luck and God bless!
