COLLECTORS ITEM
SOFTSYNC
SHARK'S TREASURE16K
for the Timex TS1000 / Sinclair ZX81 - In Original Shrink-wrap
I purchased these directly from SOFTSYNC when i had my Timex/Sinclair mail order company in the 1980s. Some have small KROGER Supermarket pricing stickers on them. SOFTSYNC gave their large retailers like KROGER return privileges' on items that did not sell and they went back to SOFTSYNC. I have carefully stored them all these years.
======= COMBINED SHIPPING ============You can combine shipping with other titles.Thank you for your interest in my items!If you're planning to purchase multiple items, please wait to pay until you've finished shopping so I can combine shipping and save you money.Just add the items to your cart and click 'Request total from seller' before checking out.
Not all, but most of the items I sell are very light, and the shipping fee I charge for multiple items will be the same as for can combine shipping with other titles.
See my other listings of SOFTSYNC titles.
- BIORHYTHMS
- THE FINANCIAL MANAGER AND RECORD KEEPER 16K
- METEORITES
- NIGHTGUNNER- SHARKS TREASURE- THE STOCK MARKET CALCULATOR- 2K GAMES PACK
