Samsung 980 Pro 2 Tb Heatsink Very Low Hours For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Samsung 980 Pro 2 Tb Heatsink Very Low Hours
Price: US $260.00
Samsung 980 Pro 2 Tb Heatsink Very Low Hours
I put this in a playstation 5 which was barely used before I sold the ps5. Took this out when I sold the ps5 and it’s just been stored in a box since I moved. Don’t need it. If I were to put it inside a pc to test its health, it would probably be about 99-100% health based on how little the ps5 was used that it was plugged into. Wouldn’t say that and put my 100% positive response on the line if I didn’t believe it.