I am selling 2x 8Gb ram stick which is 16GB ✅I removed them from my new gaming Laptop because I bought an 32GB no longer need the 2x8GB. ✅They are like new and they have thermal pad on one side of each ram stick. ✅This is great for heat spread, which recreates great ventilation ✅
Computer Memory Size 8 GB
RAM Memory Technology DDR5
Memory Speed 4800 MHz
Compatible Devices Laptop
Special Feature Lightweight
Voltage 1.1 VoltsDDR5 Generation Memory can only be used on Motherboards with DDR5, Not Compatible with DDR4.
DDR5 Memory RAM | Part Number: M425R1GB4BB0-CQK
Single 8GB RAM Module | DDR5 SO-DIMM 262-Pin | Speeds up to 4800MHz ( PC5-38400 / PC5-4800B )
NON-ECC Unbuffered | 1Rx16 - Single Rank | JEDEC DDR5 Standard 1.1V
Compatible for select DDR5 Laptop, Notebook, and All-in-One (AIO) Computers
Maximize your system's performance, boost loading speeds, and multitask with ease. Easy to install at home, no expertise required
