UBB Store

Samsung PM9A1 1TB M.2 2280 NVMe SSD (MZ-VL21T0B)
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Samsung PM9A1 1TB M.2 2280 NVMe SSD (MZ-VL21T0B)
Price: US $104.99

These Samsung PM9A1 1TB NVMe SSD drives have been used, but confirmed to be efficiently functioning and healthy.

The drives have been forensically wiped (+zero-out) on multiple passes and reformatted with an NTFS file structure for QC/test purposes.

Health Range: 80% - 100% (> 3 Year Life Remaining). Please message for SMART stats, if needed.

my shipping method: I ship all items via USPS Ground Advantage. As it states in the listing, I will drop off the item with USPS no more than 2 DAYS after payment has been made. The time USPS takes to deliver the item is USPS? responsibility, not my own.

**Returns: I will happily accept returns if the item is found to not be functioning upon arrival (DOA). *Please message me no more than 7 days after your item arrives.

If you have any concerns at all with the shipping/returns, please message me. I will be more than happy to work with you to resolve any issues or answer any questions.



Buy Now