Sceptre 22-inch 75Hz 1080p LED Gaming Monitor Black I HAVE THE POWER CORD For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Sceptre 22-inch 75Hz 1080p LED Gaming Monitor Black I HAVE THE POWER CORD
Price: US $85.00
works great I've owned it for a while and have never had an issue. COMES WITH POWER CABLE.The Sceptre 22-inch 75Hz 1080p LED Gaming Monitor in black is specifically designed for gaming, with a rapid refresh rate of 75Hz and a maximum resolution of 1920 x 1080. It features built-in speakers and is energy-efficient with an A Energy Star rating. This monitor from Sceptre offers an immersive gaming experience with its 16:9 aspect ratio and LCD display type, making it perfect for gamers looking for a high-quality and reliable display.