Scholastic I SPY Fantasy Early Learning CD-ROM English Windows 95-XP For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Scholastic I SPY Fantasy Early Learning CD-ROM English Windows 95-XP
Price: US $6.99
The Scholastic I SPY Fantasy Early Learning CD-ROM is an educational software designed for children in the Windows 95-XP operating systems. With a minimum RAM of 32 MB and a minimum hard drive space of 200 MB, this CD-ROM offers interactive learning through engaging fantasy-themed activities. The program comes in English language and is suitable for early learning in the classroom or at home. The compact size of 4.9 x 5.6 x 0.4 inches makes it easy to store and use on a single device. This product is part of the Scholastic brand, known for quality educational materials.