UBB Store

Set Of 2 HP 61 Original Ink Cartridge - Black Expiration 2020 NEW AND UNOPENED
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Set Of 2 HP 61 Original Ink Cartridge - Black Expiration 2020 NEW AND UNOPENED
Price: US $12.00

Set of 2 genuine HP 61 ink cartridges (black) - Expiration date: 2020PLEASE READ THE DESCRIPTION BEFORE PURCHASING. IT IS VERY IMPORTANT BOTH BLACK CARTRIDGES ARE NEW AND UNOPENED .I researched online whether an expired cartridge still works and found the following answer:Yes, a genuine HP 61 ink cartridge that expired in 2020 can still work, especially if it has remained unopened and sealed in its original packaging.I am selling these two brand-new, unopened black cartridges exactly as they are. Boxes are new and unopened with sticker residue on top of box a shown in photos.
They may work or may not work."Note"Once the purchase is made, the buyer assumes responsibility for the outcome should they fail to work.If you have any questions before buying, please do not hesitate to send me a message via the messaging system. Thank you.

Please offer only on my items if you are a serious buyer or buyer; otherwise, don't do it. Please don't take it personally. Thank you for your understanding.


I only ship within the United States. If an order is placed outside the United States, I reserve the right to cancel it. Items that are not available will be refunded to you immediately. Thank you...


I always ship the same day or the next day after receiving payment. If an order is placed on Saturday or Sunday, the package will be sent on Monday. Please note that when I drop packages off at the post office, I have no control over when they will be shipped.

PLEASE UNDERSTAND. "Sellers" are not responsible for SERVICE TRANSIT TIME. This information is provided by the carrier and excludes weekends and holidays. Please note that transit times may vary, particularly during certain holiday event periods. Thank you for your understanding.

Orders that are placed on Friday will be shipped on Monday. USPS post office retail locations are closed on Sundays. Sometimes on Saturday due to traffic activities. Thank you.🌸*:・⎠

Buy Now