UBB Store

Set of (4) Genuine Xerox Toner 106R02225 106R02226 106R02227 106R02228
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Set of (4) Genuine Xerox Toner 106R02225 106R02226 106R02227 106R02228
Price: CA $199.00
DESCRIPTION

This listing is for a set of (4) New Genuine Xerox item is a brand-new sealed in the original box.

ITEMS INCLUDED:

  • 106R02228 Black
  • 106R02227 Yellow
  • 106R02226 Magenta
  • 106R02225 Cyan

SHIPPING

I carefully pack to ensure safedelivery. Items ship within 2 business day after receiving payment. Often,I can ship the same day as payment
Shipping with Canada post or FedEx

I ONLY SHIP TO THE LOWER 48 US STATES andCanada, there are additional charges for shipping to HI, AK or PR.

Thankyou for taking a look, please contact me with any questions!



Buy Now