UBB Store

Skynet  AC Power Adapter DND-3005-A/17E0300 For Lexmark Printers 120V/30v DC
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Skynet AC Power Adapter DND-3005-A/17E0300 For Lexmark Printers 120V/30v DC
Price: US $30.00
This power adapter from Skynet is designed to work with Lexmark printers and provides a reliable source of power. The adapter is the DND-3005-A model and operates at 120V/30v DC. It is perfect for those who need a replacement or an extra adapter for their Lexmark printer.This item is listed in the Power Supplies category and is part of the Printer & Scanner Parts & Accs, Printers, Scanners & Supplies, and Computers/Tablets & Networking categories. The brand of the adapter is Skynet, and it is compatible with the Lexmark brand. It is an essential component for those who need to power their printer, and it is easy to use.
Skynet AC Adapter
Class 2 Power Supply
Center Positive
Model: DND-3005-A
Input: 120-127V AC 60Hz 350mA
Output 30V DC 500mA
Part No: 17E0300Returns will be credited at a pro-rated basis. Partial refunds may be granted depending on the condition of return, whether all parts are returned, and other mitigating circumstances. Users with a response score of less than 10 will need to purchase items at stated buy it now price, and pay immediately. I will no longer be accepting best offers from users with less than 10 response scores. If you make an offer, it will be automatically declined. I apologize for the inconvenience, but I have too many unpaid item cases from users with very low response ratings.
Before initiating a return, please message me.
Almost all items I sell are vintage/used items. I work very hard to describe & photograph items accurately. PLEASE contact me before requesting a return or leaving negative response. Sometimes things happen, we are ALL human. Please try and be understanding, I am not selling brand new items, and I am not an expert in the hundreds of categories here. I am doing the best I can with the resources I have on hand. IF you have any questions or concerns, message me before purchasing.
This listing is for the listed item only, any other items used for photographing or props are not included. Weights & measurements are approximate only. Colors listed are approximate only. Due to the many variations in monitors and browsers, the color of products may appear different on different monitors. Computer monitors are not all calibrated equally and color reproduction on the Internet is not precise. Since it is not possible to guarantee our online colors will look the same on all computers, we do not guarantee that what you see accurately portrays the color of the actual product. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of the products we carry and that appear on the website, but cannot guarantee that what you see is an exact representation. If it is important that color be exact, we require you contact us for a morein-depthconsultation. If you have any questions, please ask before purchasing.
Remember to add me to your favorite seller's list to get exclusive coupons & offers!

Buy Now