Sony 90M Computer Grade Data Cartridge 2.0 GB DG90M New In Package Ships Free For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Sony 90M Computer Grade Data Cartridge 2.0 GB DG90M New In Package Ships Free
Price: US $8.95
New, unused, sealed in plastic. Ships free to the lower 48 states.
DISCLAIMER: If the itemfor sale is not stated New In Package, be advised that I find antique andcollectible items at Estate sales, sales, Thrift Stores and private sales,so the majority of the items that I sell are Vintage or used and may show signsof normal wear and age. Items are sold in the same condition that I find themwhich may mean that they are dusty and dirty from years of storage. I do mybest to honestly describe everything as I see it, disclosing any damage orimperfections that I detect. However, I am not an expert. Please inspect myphotos carefully and read the description fully and judge accordingly. If yousee an error, by all means, please let me know. Feel free to contact me withany questions you may have. I will try to answer them the best I can.. Yoursatisfaction is the only way I can continue to offer Vintage items. MYSHIPPING QUOTES ARE TO THE LOWER 48 STATES ONLY unless otherwise stated.If you want to offer and you're outside that area, please feel free to contact meand I can give you an actual amount for shipping to your location. Beadvised that if you use 's global shipping program, we have no control overtheir additional postage applied to get the item to you.