UBB Store

Sony CD_R/RW/DVD Drive
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Sony CD_R/RW/DVD Drive
Price: US $14.95
===================================
Sony CD_R/RW/DVD is a CD drive that was removed from a decommissioned Sony VIO model PCG-GRX570
or PCG-8A2L laptop.Drive Model: CRX810E or PCGA-RDVGX1
Dated: 11-March-2002Ok, a little dated, but this may be just the right replacement or addition
for your legacy system. Sorry, but I don't know if this is compatible with other
Sony systems other than the model it was removed from.-------------
Please Read!:
-------------
** There are no "handling" or hidden fees. Just the item as listed with the
calculated shipping.
** Your purchase is final when you are happy. If you have a problem before,
during or after an sale, please message me through and let me
know. I will always help!
** Yes, I DO give refunds but on an individual basis. If on a rare occasion
a refund is warranted, the buyer is responsible for the return shipping
costs.
** I always respond to messages. If you do not hear from me, check your
spam or junk mail folders. Sometimes these messages get redirected.
** I do not deal outside of during or after the sale! Please don't
ask.
** I always leave positive response upon a successful transaction. Please
do the same for me - Thanks.Anyway, Thanks for stopping by and looking. Have a great day !!

Buy Now