UBB Store

Sony Vaio Laptop PCG-9Z1L 15.4" - Working - Charger Included - No Hard Drive
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Sony Vaio Laptop PCG-9Z1L 15.4" - Working - Charger Included - No Hard Drive
Price: US $120.00

Laptop seems to be in good working condition. This was my personal laptop used for a few years around 2010, it's been in storage for the last 15 years. I have reset it to factory settings and removed the hard drive. Note photos of the desktop were taken before I removed the hard drive and are shown for reference only. I am including the original charger / AC adapter and the original battery, which still holds a charge remarkably well. One issue I noticed is the screen seems to have color/pixelation issues in a few spots, not sure if this is a simple settings fix or a hardware issue. Please see photos for condition.



Buy Now