UBB Store

TI-99/4 & 4A TI Hangman Manual
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
TI-99/4 & 4A TI Hangman Manual
Price: US $4.99
WYSIWYG..............What youSee is What YouGet,oneVERY RARE VINTAGETI-99/4 & 4A TI Hangman Manual.These books are 40+ years old and may not be perfectly flat. Most have some curve/bend/warp to them, but no creases or severe bending unless noted or shown. This manual is in great shape with no rips, holes, dog-ears, writing, or other markings in the book. There is light tanning from age, but the pages are very clean. In fact, it looks nearly new.Since nothing is perfect, be sure to use the zoom feature to look at any & all cosmetic issues.Beware ofsellers that don't allow returns. There must be a reason they don'thave faith in their product/listing. Also, look at negative response.I've seen a seller rated at 99.7% that has 823 negative reviews. Whenyou order from me, no only do you get a quality product, but greatcustomer service too!Pleaselook at all pics & read all information in the listing detailsbefore purchasing this item, as it constitutes your acceptance ofthis item in its photographed/listed condition and your agreement tothe terms of sale. NOTE:shipping will include insurance.
WARNING--Doyou want the best for your money? Ask yourself why the other sellersdon't show you the item from ALL angles. What are they hiding. Withmy listings, you really know what you get due to all of the pics.

Fora more organized look at my listings or to see all of the other greatfinds, please visit my store at: align="CENTER" style="text-align: left; ">AllItems are sold as is. Please take a look at the photos carefully, sothere are no surprises, If I see a flaw, I will tell you in thelisting details &/or pics. Domestic shipping (contiguous states &DC ONLY) will be via 1st class, ground advantage, or priority mail,depending on weight, unless upgraded to UPS or FedEx. Residentsof Alaska, Hawaii, & US Territories may have a surcharge due toincreased postal charges. Ifyou live in one of these areas, pleaseDONOT PAY untilyou receive an invoice with the adjusted shipping. Ifyou do, your order may be canceled, indicating "atbuyer's request."

Returnsare accepted, but buyer is responsible for all shipping charges.

Please make mea favorite seller so you can see all of my other deals. I list newitems every week.

Internationalbuyers: Due to new postal regulations, I nolonger ship toGermany.

Youare protected by 's return policy, and I describe items asaccurately as possible. Please contact me before leaving negativeresponse and I will do what I can to resolve any problems. Pleasemake payment within two days and by Pay-pal, I am an honest sellerand want to ensure a pleasant easy transaction for both of us.

VR5



Buy Now