UBB Store

TRENDnet TPE-BG380 Switch (8-Port 2.5G PoE++) Used
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
TRENDnet TPE-BG380 Switch (8-Port 2.5G PoE++) Used
Price: US $150.00
Trendnet TPE-BG380 8 Port PoE++ Switch. Used this for about a year until about 9 weeks ago when I decided to implement a fully managed Ubiquiti Network. This little guy is a BEAST- a full 230W PoE power budget. All 8 ports 2.5G PoE++. With great power, comes a great big power brick! The original power brick is included. The back side shows some scarring from wall mounting onto metal screws, but the unit fires up just fine (as with a lot of switches, you'll see the power light blink for about 30 seconds as it boots up and goes through self tests).
Please let me know if you have any questions.
NOTE: I endeavor to ship things within 2 days; however, I frequently travel for work and can be away from home for 2 or three days at a time. If this item happens to sell while I am out of town, it will ship when I return. I will advise the buyer if that happens.

Buy Now