TeamGroup T-Create Expert 32GB 2x16GB DDR5 7200 CL34 XMP EXPO | USED | WORKING For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
TeamGroup T-Create Expert 32GB 2x16GB DDR5 7200 CL34 XMP EXPO | USED | WORKING
Price: US $400.00
Selling my kit of 32gb of Teamgroup T-Create 7200mhz ddr5. I bought this a while back to use in an 8700g build. Even with this fast kit it wasn't able to achieve the performance i wanted out of that system so I'm parting out that build. This kit was only used for a few weeks for testing but I never finalized that build so these are lightly used and working. Comes in original box and packaging. PM with questions!