UBB Store

Timetec 16GB DDR4-2666 PC4-21300 SO-DIMM 260-Pin 1x16GB 76TT26NUS2R8-16G
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Timetec 16GB DDR4-2666 PC4-21300 SO-DIMM 260-Pin 1x16GB 76TT26NUS2R8-16G
Price: US $69.95

Timetec 16GB DDR4-2666 PC4-21300 SO-DIMM 260-Pin 1x16GB 76TT26NUS2R8-16G tested working
We ship fast with tracking from GA, USA

Please read before offerding! Shipping to US addresses only please. I will only ship to the address displayed to me at checkout by ! If you have moved and not changed your address with or If you want the item shipped anywhere other than the address on file with please understand we will NOT. I describe my items to the best of my ability. It is impossible for me to be an expert on everything I sell, so if you have doubts or questions please ask BEFORE offerding. Do not assume that any cables, chargers, manuals, etc. are included! If it is not in the description, it is not included! I will do my best to answer any questions except on evenings and Sundays. Please understand that after 4 days of non-payment I will open a non-payment dispute to seek payment. Once payment is received the dispute will be immediately closed and no harm done.Please message me with any problems before leaving response or opening a case!Thank you!



Buy Now