UBB Store

Toshiba Canvio Basics 4TB Portable External Hard Drive DTB440 USB 3 HDTB440XK3CA
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Toshiba Canvio Basics 4TB Portable External Hard Drive DTB440 USB 3 HDTB440XK3CA
Price: US $174.95
Please view the item description for more info and photos!! Toshiba Canvio Basics 4TB Portable External Hard Drive DTB440 USB 3 HDTB440XK3CA Toshiba Canvio Basics 4TB Portable External Hard Drive DTB440 USB 3 HDTB440XK3CA

Click images to enlarge

Description Tested and formatted ready to format to your needs and be used.

Used condition with some wear from use. It has been tested and found to be in good working order. 

Please view all photos for the most detailed description/condition.

  Payment Please make payment immediately when purchasing items. Items will be shipped as soon as payment is shown as received. Shipping I strive to ship items the same business day that payment is received. Occasionally, shipping will take up to two business days,excluding weekends, when shipping carriers are generally closed. Terms of Sale I try my best to describe the item within the pictures and description. Be sure of what you are purchasing. Ask any questions or mention concerns prior to purchasing. About Us I search far and wide for the best deals to pass on to interested buyers. I do my best to inspect, test, photograph, and describe all my items. Please ask any and all questions prior to purchasing. Additional photos are available upon request! Contact Us Please contact me through the messaging system with any and all questions, concerns, or even compliments! I do my best to sell only the most quality items to interested buyers. Pictures sell!
Auctiva offers Free Image Hosting and Editing.300+ Listing Templates!
Auctiva gets you noticed!


The complete Selling Solution.



Buy Now