Description
Toy Story iPad 2 Smart Cover by Disney HK
Brand new
Payment
We accept PayPal only.Payment is due within 3 days
We will ship the item within 5 business days after your payment is cleared
Shipping
Shipping price varies, sometimes i provide free shipping depending on location.
Shipping Duration America
Central America
Middle East
AU, NZEurope
RussiaSouth America
AfricaNon-Registered Small Parcel2 - 3 weeks3 - 4 weeks3 - 4 weeks3 - 4 weeks
Terms of Sale
Return is not accepted for this item.
About Us
Hello, I am a seller from Malaysia. I am selling off my Toy Story collections (Thinkway, mattel, vintage) check my other listings and stay tuned for more.
I will provide the best service and carefully pack the item before delivery.
Please do not hesitate to contact me.
Thank you.
I am selling off all my Toy Story Collections, to all collectors out there, #BeMyBonnie
International Buyers - Please Note:
Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges.
These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding/buying.
These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping)
company or when you pick the item up -do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.Shipping is only available to the address registered in Paypal.
Please note that any address not registered in Paypal is not acceptable.Shipping is available from Monday to Friday.
Weekends are not available because post office is closed.
