UNTESTED AS IS Vintage Apple Studio Display 15" Family M2454 For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
UNTESTED AS IS Vintage Apple Studio Display 15" Family M2454
Price: US $80.00
This item is sold as is. I had this I remember testing it a while ago but I don't have the cords I don't know what happened to it but if you have the cords and you can test this this would be great. For someone that just wants this as a vintage unit. I know nothing else about this.The Vintage Apple Studio Display 15" Family M2454 is an untested monitor with a 15-inch LCD display, offering a contrast ratio of 300:1. This monitor features a DVI-D video input and a built-in USB hub, making it ideal for connecting various devices. With an aspect ratio of 4:3, this Apple Studio Display provides a classic and retro viewing experience for users looking for a piece of computer history. Will be shipped and double boxed and insured to make sure no issues with this item. If I find the cords I will throw them in.