UBB Store

UNTESTED Dell Latitude 5500 15.6 i7-8665U Laptop For Parts Repair ONLY AS-IS
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
UNTESTED Dell Latitude 5500 15.6 i7-8665U Laptop For Parts Repair ONLY AS-IS
Price: US $69.99
It comes as shown. I got it at the recycle center today but I didn't get the charger with it so I don't know if it works. It is sold as is for parts or repair just in case. NO RETURNS, REFUNDS, EXCHANGES, PARTIAL REFUNDS, OR WARRANTY OF ANY TYPE. SPECS ARE NOT GUARANTEED SINCE I COULD NOT POWER IT ON AND I JUST GOOGLED THEM TO FILL IN THE INFO. It may be missing parts or not work. NO CHARGER INCLUDED.
OFFERS: Offers are considered with the offer button only. Please do not message me a price without using the offer button or I will not respond. Thank you.

Buy Now