Ubiquiti Networks airFiber AF-5G23-S45 5GHz 23 dBi Slant 45 Antenna for airFiber For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Hello and Thank you for looking at my sale!!! Description:I am selling a Ubiquiti Air Fiber X Antenna New In the Box These are too big to do combined shipping 19"x 19: x 13 " and 12 pounds shipped and please check shipping options Feel free to make an offer.Thanks for looking and have a great day!!! I try to answer all emails and all questions. .I may change shipping carriers at my discretion.I do my shipping every morning.INSURANCE IS UP TO THE BUYER.Tracking is automatically included.I describe things as best I can if you have any questions please email me before the sale ends? Thanks and Happy offerding.