UBB Store

Ubiquiti US-24 no POE, Works Intermittently, Selling as is *For Parts*
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Ubiquiti US-24 no POE, Works Intermittently, Selling as is *For Parts*
Price: US $45.00
TL: DR – I don’t know what is wrong with it, so I'm selling it as-is and for parts, no returns. No cables included.
The switch will generally power on when holding the reset button and will work for a little bit. Then it will stop working, and you must reset it with the button again. It probably will not power on when you receive it, and you will have to use the reset button to boot it. Also, the reset button does not consistently work, but if you remove the casing, you can get the button to work. I tested the memory, and it looked fine, but I ran out of troubleshooting ideas after that. The board itself looks fine with no scorches that I could find. I don’t have the time and the knowledge to continue troubleshooting, so hopefully someone else out there can make it work.
Comes with rack ears, *NO* cables included.

Buy Now