Ubiquiti Networks USW-PRO-48-POE 48-Ports Rack Mountable Ethernet Switch Bundle For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
* selling as a bundle*Used USW-PRO-48-POE 48 port Switch, G4 dome camera and U6-PRO. All factory reset.UAP-AC-M-PRO-US, UPS-RPS and (USP-Cable) Smart Power cable are new in box, never opened.Used USW-PRO-48-POE 48 Ubiquiti network switch. Pulled out of the rack fully functional and factory reset. Power cable included and rack ears are installed. Minor surface scuffs that does not impact functionality. Selling due to a client completely redoing their infrastructure from the ground up.If interested in a single device, please reach out to me and I can list items individually but for now, I have so much inventory and would like to move it fast as a bundle. I have many units of each item listed in the bundle.