VANKEAN Laptop Backpack Women Men 15.6 Inch USB Charger Computer Work School Nwt For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
VANKEAN Laptop Backpack Women Men 15.6 Inch USB Charger Computer Work School Nwt
Price: US $15.00
VANKEAN Laptop Backpack Women Men 15.6 Inch USB Charger Computer Work School Nwt. Loys of pockets and storage
See pics. Son bought but needed a bigger one! New NWT about 13x16x4
*PLEASE READ**
I have more VS and other NAME Brand items listed so PLEASE take a moment and check my other sales and save on shipping :) I add new items often! Please request invoice when wanting a discount on shipping. GO by measurements as I DO NOT take items back that do not fit!!!! I try to list the items as it is so you know what you will be reviving. However, I do miss flaws. PLEASE contact me if there is a problem. Happy Shopping!