UBB Store

Vintage 1980s Apple Computer Logo Stickers Decals Lot Of 16 #A
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Vintage 1980s Apple Computer Logo Stickers Decals Lot Of 16 #A
Price: US $46.95

As pictured.


Very clean and well kept.


I have tried to take pictures from different angles and up close so you can get a true description.


See pictures for a better description. Message me with any questions.


Stored in a non smoking home.


Check out my response and purchase with confidence.


I will combine shipping. If interested in multiple items contact me so that I can send a combined invoice.


If paid separate only partial shipping will be refunded.


The item will be well protected in shipping.


Purchase with confidence. Returns accepted without question.



Buy Now

Related Items

Too many requests.