UBB Store

Vintage Borland Quattro Pro Version 5.0 Windows Spreadsheet Software 3.5” Disks
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Vintage Borland Quattro Pro Version 5.0 Windows Spreadsheet Software 3.5” Disks
Price: US $30.00

*If you are buying multiple listings from me, PLEASE send me an INVOICE for an accurate shipping price and overall better credit on combined shipping. This can ONLY be done on the desktop and website version of , NOT the mobile app!*



In good, used condition. Box has some cosmetic wear and damage, but still has the plastic wrapping around it. Has all the components inside, but nothings been tested.



-USPS shipping



An are authentic official genuine OEM item


I ship items to the United States and, if eligible, I also ship to international countries that are sent from ’s global shipping program/hub.


As is


***See all photos for details and please let me know if you have any questions or if I got anything wrong or if you need additional photos***



Buy Now