Computer Collectibles:
Vintage Software for Macintosh - MacInTax 1996 - Federal & New York State - Excellent
This package contains six old style discs, two user’s guides, original shipping envelopes and packing material, and some original paperwork. It is MacInTax for Tax Year 1996, by Intuit. Included is MacInTax State for New York State, also for Tax Year 1996. There are five old style discs and one user guide for the Federal, one old style disc and one user guide for the State. There’s a QuickStart Card and other material. Everything is in excellent used condition.
Please see the photo. I’ve provided the information that I like to see when I am buying things for myself, so I hope it’s complete. If not, please email any questions.
If you prefer to pick this item up, any of my listings are also available in Bean Station, Tennessee (less than 1 hour NE of Knoxville and 1 hour from the Smoky Mountains). Thanks very much for looking.
