Vintage White & Silver Compaq Logitech M-UR69 Optical Wheel Mouse Cleaned Tested For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Vintage White & Silver Compaq Logitech M-UR69 Optical Wheel Mouse. Item is in very good condition with only light wear, and the textured finish is still very good on the sides. Mouse has been disassembled, cleaned, tested and given new glide pads.Compaq never made (commissioned) the optical M-UR69 mouse in white, yet alone white with silver buttons. I have a lot of parts for the M-S69/M-UR69 models and I happened to have a white version of the M-S69, which is already nearly impossible to find, so I was able to create this unique one-of-one color combination. Item ships within 2 business days, typically the next mailing day. I package well and ship quickly, as my goal is to ensure your items reach you safe and sound. I am happy to combine shipping whenever possible to save you money.