Vtg 1980-90's ORBIT Backup MPE/V and MPE/IX for HP3000 Pocket Guide NO WRITING For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Vtg 1980-90's ORBIT Backup MPE/V and MPE/IX for HP3000 Pocket Guide NO WRITING
Price: US $24.99
Vtg 1980-90's ORBIT Backup MPE/V and MPE/IX for HP3000 Pocket GuideHP3000 was a mini computer before servers existed. This was a smaller mainframe but could provide the computer needs for an entire organization. I worked on the HP3000 early in my career at Procter and Gamble and H.J. Heinz. This was state of the art at the time. I have 2 copies for Sale priced separately in 2 listings. Received from Orbit. This listing has no writing but a few folded page ends. The other listing has some writing in it. PLEASE IGNORE PICTURES WITH WRITING. I SHARED PICTURES. THIS VERSION IS THE REVISED JULY 1992 ONE.