Vtg '83 Commodore 64 I AM THE C-64 Tutorial 6 Volume Set Double Sided Disk Box For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Vtg '83 Commodore 64 I AM THE C-64 Tutorial 6 Volume Set Double Sided Disk Box
Price: US $24.99
The product is a vintage 1983 Commodore 64 I AM THE C-64 Tutorial 6 Volume Set Double Sided Disk Box. This set is a comprehensive tutorial series designed specifically for users of the Commodore 64 operating system, focusing on teaching users how to navigate and utilize the system effectively. The format is on 5.25 inch floppy disc with the language being English. The brand behind this product is Creative, and it is licensed under the Volume category specifically for the Commodore 64 operating system.