UBB Store

WD Black 4 TB Performance Hard Drive - Model WD4004FZWX
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
WD Black 4 TB Performance Hard Drive - Model WD4004FZWX
Price: US $130.00
These drives were used to store video footage, they are in good working order. 3 Available. I have photos & speed tests for all 3 drives if requested. In the photos, I added Drive DX health reports for all 3 drives. If you would like a specific one, please refer to the Volume name in the Drive DX health report photo.
These are used drives, so I cannot make any guarantees or accept returns. The current drive health was tested on 4/1/26, so that is the most up to date info I have on the drive and it's health.

Buy Now