UBB Store

Wacom Cintiq 16 Drawing Display with Accessories in Original Packaging
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Wacom Cintiq 16 Drawing Display with Accessories in Original Packaging
Price: US $300.00
I originally purchased this display in the hopes that it would encourage me to learn to draw digitally. I drew on it maybe once and never touched it again lol. As a result, it's basically unused and my hope is that it'll go to someone who will actually put it to good use.
It comes with its original packaging and accessories (as pictured), though admittedly the outer box has seen better days (it was torn during the initial unboxing). I'll make sure to secure it with tape should you purchase it. I also applied a screen protector from atFoliX on it when I first received it. It's still on the display. It's up to you whether you'd like to remove it. I figured I'd keep it on there because I spent a stupid amount of money on it and there's no point in it going to waste lol.
As I would not be able to fully ensure the quality and condition of the display once it leaves my hands, I do not accept any refunds. I hope you understand.

Buy Now