UBB Store

Western Digital Caviar SE Serial ATA WD1600JS-75NCB3 160GB 3.5" SATA HDD
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Western Digital Caviar SE Serial ATA WD1600JS-75NCB3 160GB 3.5" SATA HDD
Price: US $25.97

📌 Please Read Before Purchasing 📌


Most of the items I sell are pre-owned and may show minor signs of wear or use. I do my best to describe each item as accurately as possible, but please carefully review all photos—they are considered part of the item description. While descriptions are written with care, there may occasionally be slight discrepancies, so always refer to the pictures for the most accurate representation. What you see is exactly what you’ll receive.


✅ I offer returns on all items to ensure your satisfaction.

🔁 Please note: A 10% restocking fee is applied to all returns.


If you experience any issues with your purchase, I kindly ask that you reach out to me before opening a return case—I’m more than happy to work with you to find a resolution quickly and fairly.


📦 Items are typically shipped within 1–2 business days, regardless of the USPS estimated delivery timeframe shown at checkout. I aim to get your order out fast and safely.


Thank you for supporting my small business!



Buy Now