Western Digital WD101PURP WD Purple Pro 10TB 3.5" SATA Surveillance HDD For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Western Digital WD101PURP WD Purple Pro 10TB 3.5" SATA Surveillance HDD
Price: US $399.99
It was purchased to install in an NVR but I did not realize it wasn’t compatible with the specific NVR I intended to use it with. By the time I realized this, it could no longer be returned.
The Western Digital WD101PURP WD Purple Pro 10TB 3.5" SATA Surveillance HDD is a high-capacity internal desktop drive designed for surveillance systems. With 10TB of storage, this HDD is perfect for storing large amounts of video footage from security cameras. The drive is compatible with PCs and features a SATA III interface for efficient data transfer. Made in Thailand, this HDD is reliable and perfect for use in professional surveillance setups.