Xircom CardBus Ethernet II 10/100 PCMCIA PC Card Dongle Only For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Xircom CardBus Ethernet II 10/100 PCMCIA PC Card Dongle Only
Price: US $9.95
This listing is for the Dongle only I am an IT Professional and this Dongle was used in a corporate laptop and pulled when that machine was retired I have no idea what happened to the card. I kept these as a spares should one of the others in my loaner laptop pool be lost or damaged. We are moving and I came across it cleaning out the cabinets in my storage room, Don't have any compatible machines to test it but it was working 100% when pulled, and offer it in good faith to help someone who needs to revive a compatible old machine.