When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
YUMQUA G222 Computer Mouse Wired USB Corded Silent Optical Mice with 2 Adjustable DPI for Computer Laptop Desktop PC 3 Pack
This is an OPEN BOX ITEM, has been tested and is fully functional, in a great working condition. Package might show previous signs of opening (distress box)! Original retail package! Check pictures please!
Check pictures please! Check pictures please!
Product Features: - YUMQUA G222 Wired Computer Mouse Bulk】 Size: 4.17 Inch(L)* 2.7 Inch(W) * 1.6 inch(H) with a 4.92 foot (1.5 meter) cable. Smooth, precise and affordable USB optical mouse. Multiple pack mouses are very suitable for business, home, and school purchases.
- 【Noiseless Click】Mouse features 90% noise reduction. Quiet clicks eliminate your worry of bothering others and allow you to better focus on your work. Enjoy peace and quiet during your browsing and working experiences. Note: scroll wheel and dpi button is non-silent.
- 【2 DPI Adjustable】800/1200 DPI resolutions (Default 1200). Easily adjust DPI button to instantly match mouse speed to different working scenarios with a one-press button on top of the wired mouse. A usb mouse for your daily office, home entertainment or design, business and travel work.
- 【Ergonomic Design】Low-friction base smoothly glides over work surfaces. Symmetrical Design makes it convenient for both left and right hands, streamline shell is very comfortable to use it all day.
- 【Plug & Play and Wide Compatibility】The quiet wired mouse is simple to use, no additional software or firmware required (No Function of Programming); Support operating system: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 / XP, Vista 7 / 8, Linux & Mac OS. Fit for Desktop computer, Notebook, PC, Laptop, Computer, Mac and other device..
Thank you watching!!! Happy offerding!!! For additional items like this Please visit my store!
COMUNICATION: If you have any question please send me an email, I’ll try to response back as soon as possible. Please be sure I’ve got your emails. There is possibility I may have not gotten them! response: - I’ll try to manage highest possible star level, your response is very critical for my business and my success on . I’m working hard to be sure every customer is 100% satisfy. Before submitting negative response please contact me I will do my best to resolve your issue!
- I am happy to leave response to my customers as soon as I have been paid and the package is delivered!
I WOULD APPRECIATE YOUR response!!!
INTERNATIONAL BUYERS: - Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost.These charges are the buyer's responsibility!!
- Please check with your country's Customs Office to determine what these additional costsmay be!!
PAYMENT REQUIRMENTS: I accept ONLY PayPal as form of payment! 
|
|