UBB Store

ZOTAC GeForce RTX 3060 Twin Edge OC 12GB GDDR6 VR Ready Graphics Card
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
ZOTAC GeForce RTX 3060 Twin Edge OC 12GB GDDR6 VR Ready Graphics Card
Price: US $300.00
Used zotac gaming rtx 3060. This gpu passes all tests and works PERFECTLY. It passes steel nomad test with a LEGENDARY score. There is also no damage and or scratches on the card. This seriously is in perfect condition other than the fact that I have used it for my gaming pc. It comes with all original packaging/box. The only reason I am selling it is because I upgraded to a rtx 5070ti to better future proof my system but this card seriously works phenomenal. It will treat whoever buys is very well.

Buy Now