Zagg Keys Cover Quick Snap Hinged Bluetooth Keyboard For iPad Mini- Black For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Zagg Keys Cover Quick Snap Hinged Bluetooth Keyboard For iPad Mini- Black
Price: US $11.99
Zagg Keys Cover Quick Snap Hinged Bluetooth Keyboard For iPad Mini- Black. Shipped with USPS Priority Mail. ****Does NOT contain USB charging cable****To the best of my knowledge all items are genuine. I purchase new and returned items from a nationally recognized company. I try, to the best of my ability, to pack items, when they will arrive, the way they leave my home. It is your responsibility to research the item for sale, to make sure that it is the correct part, color, make, model, or size that you need. I do not take returns! I inspect all items before shipping to the best of my ability. Please notify me before notifying E-Bay so that I can correct any mistakes.