UBB Store

Zotac Gaming NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Twin Edge (FHR) Graphics Card 8GB VRAM SFF
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Zotac Gaming NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Twin Edge (FHR) Graphics Card 8GB VRAM SFF
Price: CA $263.68
Cool & quiet dual-fan card. Bought to replace a 1080 in need of an upgrade, but found that I’m interested in something higher end. Note: it was overheating when i originally bought it (I knew prior), but the issue was simply two missing thermal pads & old paste. I replaced the paste with MX-7 and the pads with Gelid GP-Extreme. It now hovers around 40-50c while playing Hogwarts Legacy maxed, at 1980MHz 0.906v (you could probably get a better OC result, the silicon holds up. I’ve pushed 2000+). OCCT 3D Adaptive test at maximum usage gets it up to 70ish, but my case (H500i) is a bit of a hotbox… Anywho it’s all cleaned up, and I could repaste it to like new if you’re worried about pump out. Pick-up in the Montreal area, no problem testing it prior to purchase. Or shipped via Canada Post Expedited Parcels.

Buy Now