be quiet Dark Rock Pro 4 250W TDP CPU Cooler | Includes Two Silent Wings PWM For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
be quiet Dark Rock Pro 4 250W TDP CPU Cooler | Includes Two Silent Wings PWM
Price: US $59.99
I've included all screws and bracket for all the supported cpuwill ship in sturdy package.---be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 250W TDP CPU Cooler | Includes Two Silent Wings PWM Fans | Intel 1700 1200 2066 1150 1151 1155 2011 Square ILM | AMD4 AMD5 | Black | BK022---About this itemULTRA QUIET: Comes with 2 virtually inaudible Silent Wings PWM fans, with the front fan's funnel-shaped frame ensuring high air pressure while maintaining a noise level of only 24.3dB(A) at peak speed.CORE SUPPORT: Specifically designed for AMD sTRX4 and TR4, supporting up to 32 cores, ensuring optimal cooling for high-performance setups.EFFICIENT COOLING: Employs 7 high-performance copper heat pipes combined with airflow-optimized cooling fins; strategic cutouts further boost RAM compatibility.USER-FRIENDLY: Offers an easily installable black installation kit that mounts from aboveGerman Design I German Engineering I German Quality I German Performance