reMarkable 2 Premium Leather Book Folio Brown For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
reMarkable 2 Premium Leather Book Folio Brown
Price: US $89.00
The original reMarkable 2 leather case, brown color. A solid, very stylish but low-key natural leather case, attaches perfectly to the device with a magnetic clip. Designed in Norway.I bought this case on BestBuy in May 2025 for $172 +tax but used it only several times as I used to have another case. I see it now offered there for 118.99. Unfortunately, I have never accustomed to the notepad "culture" and abandoned using it after writing just about 25 pages. So this cover was used maybe 5 days, basically brand new. No visible scratches or wear. They say these age and wear beautifully but right now no signs of aging. My colleagues continue using theirs with no issues.Due to travel, I will have this item listed for short time, 2-3 weeks. Will ship for free. (Case only, the tablet not included)