UBB Store

*****GENUINE RED BALL TO WORK WITH KENSINGTON ERGONOMIC TRACKBALL MOUSE*****
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
*****GENUINE RED BALL TO WORK WITH KENSINGTON ERGONOMIC TRACKBALL MOUSE*****
Price: US $19.99

Thankyou for viewing my sale Site. Please readthe full itemdescription and viewall thepictures very carefully before considering purchase. For yourconsideration, I am offering one authentic Red Ball replacement foruse with several Kensington Ergonomic Track Ball Mouse. COLOR:RED.Includedin the sale is as follows: Just the Track Ball. No otheraccessories or Mouse body is included in the sale or implied tobe. The Track Ball is the actual (OEM)replacementproduct from the manufacturer not a cheap knockoff. I am selling theTrack Ball unit as in Like New (USED)cosmetic condition with no defects. The Track Ball looks slightlyused previously. I found the unit by itself in current condition in abox of items I purchased at an Estate Sale and is very clean. I haveno want, need or desire to retain this Track Ball. I figure someonemust need this Track Ball unit as an extra or a replacement. The unitis made of durable hard plastic. There is no previous signs of damageto the outer plastic casing such as any, cracks, holes, deepscratches, scuffs, color fade, or any heavy oxidation. The Trackballcame off of the Kensington Slim Blade Pro Ergonomic Mouse that wasdeemed defective by me. The description and condition of the TrackBall is fully GUARANTEED.The item comes from a Smoke FREEEnvironment.I am offering Fast Shipping. The Red Ball replacement for use withseveral Kensington Ergonomic Track Ball Mouse is the actual itemreceived. Please feel free e-mail me if you have any questions. ThankYou for LQQking!



Buy Now