UBB Store

[LOCAL PICKUP] Corsair 5000D Airflow Tempered Glass Mid-Tower ATX PC Case Black
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
[LOCAL PICKUP] Corsair 5000D Airflow Tempered Glass Mid-Tower ATX PC Case Black
Price: US $99.99

LOCAL PICKUP ONLY, LOCATED IN WA STATE


Corsair 5000D Airflow Tempered Glass Mid-Tower ATX PC Case 5000 Series Black. Used for a few years, in mint condition. Tempered glass is perfect, barely any wear and tear across the whole case. It kept a powerful rig cool and dust free. I don't have the original box or the single fan that came with the case, but I have everything else: instructions, spare parts, etc. Reason for selling is I wanted a white PC case; there's nothing wrong with this one. There are stickers still on it, and I didn't want to take them off for risk of damaging the case. There's also the chance you may want to keep the stickers. They're for Aorus, Razer, NVIDIA RTX, Windows 11, and Intel Core i9.



Buy Now