I used this to cool a small space in a small camper by exhausting out a roof vent.
We put this in the window for cat litter box ventilation. Works great and super quiet.
I used this to replace a similar fan in an overhead projector. Very quite and Smooth running.
Excellent little fan, I use these to circulate air for honey warmer. Cools well. Perfect fit and pushes a lot of air.
Fits in standard breaker box, I put inside breaker box to cool tripping circuit. Fit perfect and solved my problem.
Fan works well and is helping to keep an AC/DC bridge cool by providing cool air across the aluminum heat sink.
I put this is my networking equipment closet to help keep temps down, it does a great job and keeps my equipment cool.
The fan was bought to cool hardware. Works fine with no worrisome noise. Moves more air than 12 v fans, Super easy to install.
My cable modem kept overheating. Needed a solution to keep it cool. Screwed this into the side of the cable modem, plugged in and just like that, so far for almost 2 weeks no overheating modem.
I bought this to replace a fan on a stereo receiver that wasn't coming on. This was the perfect solution, as I plugged it into the switched outlet on the receiver so it comes on as soon as the stereo comes on. Install was easy.
【4 Inch Axial Fan】 Dimensions: 120 x 120 x 25 mm (4.72 x 4.72 x 1 in.) | Rated Voltage: 90V to 270V | Airflow: 88.2 ±10% CFM | Power: 3.0W | Speed: 2700 RPM | Noise: 35 dBA | Air Pressure (In H2O): 0.25
【Muffin Fan 120V】 Provides ventilation and air exchange for indoor small spaces. Applicable for Cabinet, small camper, modem, motor case, refrigerator, projector, breaker box, amplifier, receiver, growing tent, or any other application requiring an exhaust fan.
【On / Off Switch】 The built-in on/off switch provides additional convenience and ease of use, especially when the fan is placed high or in hard-to-reach locations
【Dual Ball Bearing】 Designed for long-term operation with a lifespan of up to 50,000 hours. Comes with a 4.9 feet AC plug.
【Small Electric Cooling】 EC fan motors achieve as much as 30% more energy efficiency than AC fan motors. EC fan features a compact size and space-saving design, durable plastic material, light weight, and easy installation
