14 Count Lot of Dell DP/N 0J8461 0J8461 Male DVI-I Single Link to VGA For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
14 Count Lot of Dell DP/N 0J8461 0J8461 Male DVI-I Single Link to VGA
Price: US $28.00
The product is a lot of 14 Dell DP/N 0J8461 male DVI-I single link to VGA adapters. These adapters allow you to connect a VGA monitor to a computer with a DVI-I port. The brand is Dell, ensuring high quality and compatibility with a wide range of devices. Each adapter provides a reliable connection for transferring video signals from your computer to your monitor, offering a simple and efficient solution for integrating older VGA monitors with modern DVI-I equipped computers.