UBB Store

15 Sotek Inkjet Cartridges Black, Yellow, Cyan, Magenta, Grey 270XL, 271XL
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
15 Sotek Inkjet Cartridges Black, Yellow, Cyan, Magenta, Grey 270XL, 271XL
Price: US $12.50
lot of 15 Sotek Inkjet Cartridges 3 each of Black, Yellow, Cyan, Magenta, Grey 270XL, 271XL3 complete sets of cartridges for Canon MG6820, TS5020, TS6020.

If you want to combineshipping, add everything to your cart before paying. If you payseparately, you will need to notify me before I purchase shipping.

I will accept returns on thisitem as shown in the listing. I do notcover the return shipping costs unless there is a defect in the product, anerror in the listing, or damage in shipping.

I cannot accept returns on newitems if you open it, use it or remove the tags before returning.




Buy Now