Please read the description carefully, examine the pics closely as they are part of the description, and ask any questions before buying!For your consideration is a 1992 Streetwise Software BY DESIGN graphics program for Microsoft WordPerfect 5.0 & 5.1 in the box, complete (I assume) with 5.255" discs (untested), as shown. No returns on this item, unless it gets damaged in transit, or it doesn't as described and pictured...please confirm that this will run on your operating system prior to purchasing.I would be happy to answer any and all questions, or provide more pictures if needed. I am not a professional grader, so see the pics, and you be the judge! This would be an awesome authentic addition to your collection, or a great gift for that collector in your life, and looks great!
I ship quickly via USPS Ground Advantage or Priority Mail, both with Insurance and Tracking. I expect excellence as both a buyer and seller on , and will extend no less to you. Please check my response and buy with confidence!Please note before buying:
- International buyers - shipping is through 's International Shipping Program only.
- Returns accepted only if I misrepresent the item, it gets damaged in transit, or some other legitimate circumstance arises. Other frivolous returns will have the shipping both ways deducted from the refund. Not accepted: address or delivery issues, buyer's remorse, not reading the description, not looking at the pictures, etc.Thanks! Please be sure to check out my other listings! :D
